Families will start getting information about STAR Kids in the mail this summer, including information on how to pick a health plan.
- Families will get an introduction letter in July 2016. This letter will have basic information about STAR Kids.
- Families will get a STAR Kids enrollment packet in August 2016. The enrollment packet will have provider directories for the health plans in your service area, instructions about how to pick a health plan, and other helpful information. It also will include a phone number for getting help or asking questions about picking a health plan.
- Families who don't pick a health plan will get a reminder letter in September 2016.
- If you haven't picked a health plan by early October 2016, you will be assigned to a health plan.
- To enroll you can call: 1-877-782-6440 or TDD 1-800-735-2989