Texas Children’s Health Plan developed a HEDIS Toolkit that contains helpful information regarding the measure requirements, standards and codes to use that are acceptable for HEDIS reporting.
This toolkit will serve as a reference form that can be used to code the type of appointments made and ensure that all of the HEDIS standards are met. This will help providers maintain high quality care and meet Healthcare Effectiveness and Data Information Set (HEDIS) measures.
We are excited about the benefits this new tool will provide for you and the outcomes it will drive for our members. The new toolkit can be downloaded below.
- Maternal Health: Prenatal and Postpartum Care
- Well-Child Visits
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care (CDC)
- Kidney Health Evaluation for Patients with Diabetes (KED)
- Immunizations for Adolescents
- Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity (Children & Adolescents)
- HEDIS® Quick Reference ADD - Follow-Up Care for Children Prescribed ADHD Medication
- HEDIS® Quick Reference Antidepressant Medication Management
- HEDIS® Quick Reference Metabolic Monitoring for Children and Adolescents on Antipsychotics
- Use of First-Line Psychosocial Care for Children and Adolescents on Antipsychotics